Albuquerque community! Welcome to our online site where we hope to keep
you updated with your requests to know our Plática, Plant ID hikes & class schedules. Also we have started
an herb buying club so that we can get the freshest and best prices on
Meadowcine Woman Class & Chakra/Herb Class cost: $850 (payment plan is available and discount to payments made in full before 1st of class) Starts in Spring 2018.
$100 non-refundable payment to hold a space is required. Space is limited.
Plant ID Hikes We meet once a month. Space is limited. Check calendar for dates. Herb ID Plant Walk cost: $35
Medicine Wheel Apprenticeship
(New Program / October, 2017)
- Meadowcine Woman
Plant Talk Series - April 2018
- HERB CONSULTATION (Open)
- HERB ID PLANT WALK (Open)
Plática with Ashéninka Mino
Come share teachings with Brother Mino about long distance healing. Platica means discussion or talk. So come and drink tea with us and chat with Mino as you would a brother or friend. We have a beautiful space for a fire pit so we will stay warm!
Platicas means to talk. We know that we have a lot of combined experience to share and we respect that our students also have a wealth of knowledge that we can equally learn from. So we do our lectures in the style of sharing conversation. Look in the calendar for our next dates. Space is limited.
Suggested donation: $10.00
"The Work Blesses the Healer"
(New publication / May - June 2015)
"POWER OF THE SHAMAN"
(March - April 2015)
Mino has a gift. The ability to clear out blocked and heavily charged energies that a person has been carrying and causing negative impact on their health and lives. He was trained since a small child by his grandfather and then by his parents & naturopathic sister in his Asheninka community to work with sacred tobacco and other techniques to heal others.The treatments last between 1 1/2 hours ~ to 2 hours. (Mino does not work by the clock). Suggested offering $ 80.00
* Long Distance Spiritual Healing (OPEN) RSVP / PM.
* Sacred Sheri Ceremony - Small Group (OPEN) RSVP / PM at "Shabeta's Healing Garden" Ramada Room.
Ashéninka Traditional Techniques and
Cosmovision of Healing
• The pathway to understanding how Sacred Sheri (tobacco) is used for opening and protection in healing work.
• The pathway to understanding how the egg is used for cleansing negative energy.
• The pathway to understanding how the hands are used for energy healing.
• The pathway to understanding how the Sacred Stone are used for remove negative energy.